Thursday, February 24, 2011

Here We Go

Anyone who knows me knows that I am constantly reading and buying books.  After a good friend posted on his Facebook that he was looking for some reccommendations on some new books to read, I quickly replied with about 4 or 5 quick ideas.  Then I figured, why not start a blog reviewing what books I've recently read and what my thoughts are on them.

I've titled this "Books With A Purpose" because while I read all types of books, the majority of my time is spent reading Christian themed books, hence the purpose portion of the title.  I have decided to put my reviews here because we all know that there are thousands of "faith" centered books, while only a few dozen of them are "good" and yet only a handful are amazing.  Hopefully I can help others to easily find something that interests them.

In addition to checking in to see what I am reading, please feel free to recommend to me some of what may be exciting you at the moment.  Also, if I review something that you have also read, PLEASE, by all means chime in with what your thoughts were as well.  While I know this will start small, due to the volume that I am reading, I know that it will grow fairly quickly.

Thanks for reading!

Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment